Thursday, 19 January 2012

Ideas and feedback

My music magazine, will be based on the music genre of Rock/Metal. This is because the band I have already asked for an interview etc. produce music in this style. A very similar magazine style I could relate to is Kerrang! The house style is a design that relates to individual expression, and attracts and audience, I think I should try to base my product along the lines of Kerrang! But in the end will be styled differently Kerrang!


Matthew Race:

"This idea is a good idea, as it shows that you can take a very popular magazine, one that has been running for years, and use that as a base. using Kerrang! as a base to work of, using the same layout, same style etc, there shouldn't be much that can go wrong. However, one thing that you could improve is that to attract a wider audience, expand into some more of the Niche artists that Kerrang! don't cover."

No comments:

Post a Comment