There are 60 marks available for construction and 20 marks for Research and Planning and 20 marks for evaluation - 100 marks in total
To achieve a grade:
A I need to get 80 marks
B I need to get 70 marks
C I need to get 60 marks
To be in level 4 (grade A/B) my work must demonstrate excellence throughout.
By Monday 5th March I should have a rough cut of my products
By Monday 19th March my products should be completed
From Monday 19th - Friday 30th March I will be working on my 7 evaluation questions.
The my completed portfolio should be submitted for formal marking on Monday 16th April. I should use the Easter break to make any minor amendments to my work.
In order to meet these deadlines I will:
I Have to organise a photo-shoot with the new band I have hired, in replacement for Farewell Atlantis; which are Fight Your Fires. Although this band is different, they still do the same kind of music genre and there as five members like Farewell Atlantis. This shouldn't effect my previous posts except for the fact they are a different band. Also I will have to look towards improving previous posts and using my time to produce a high standard level of work first time around for the next section of this work. This weekend it will be meeting the band, and I will organise a quick photo-shoot, and may take a couple of photos so I can test design a Magazine Cover/Contents Page/DPS and see for the feel of my design, but this may vary as I could be busy, if not I will try to attempt this on a later date.
This is a Review at my blog at this stage.
Textual analysis Prezi needs further explanation in the analysis; one sentence analysis is not enough. Ensure you use media terminology and discus the effect it has on the reader.
Audience profile needs developing. Analyse other magazines target audiences and then define your own target audience in a lot of detail. Also create an audience profile on Photoshop.
Institution research – you need to discuss if your chosen company would publish your magazine. Include images also.
Colour in flat plans
Provide an introduction to audience research PowerPoint. What did you do and why?
Organise order of blog.
Discuss how flat plan research will affect product.
Add all missing planning docs. – Recce Location, Risk & Hazard Assessments, Call sheets, Model Release Forms.
The advice above will help add to my aims and objectives and allow me to improve my quality of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment