Friday, 10 February 2012

Costume design & Positioning Ideas & Test Shots

On the day of the photo shoot, My models will be wearing there own casual clothing but I will be expecting them to wear more traditional style of clothing to the genre of their music; so clothes like these:



 (All clothing was taken from: www.burton.co.uk)

These are the style of clothing that I am expecting for this, but if the colours counter act my colour scheme on the magazine then I will perhaps apply a filter if its too strong. But I'm also thinking of looking at some of the clothing used in previous shots taken of the band:



(These photos are not mine, they are screen shots from a music slideshow from the bands cover of a song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvN1O4kVHA)

This is also another style of clothing and positioning that I'm thinking of for my Magazine.


Test Shots.


The Plan is to have my models in a line, but edging towards the camera: like this test shot.


This layout of the models should be effective and work well with the layout of my magazine's design.

No comments:

Post a Comment